Written evaluations will be done in situations where a video evaluation is not feasible.
There is a limited opportunity each year to provide quality evaluations. Officials will be randomly selected to be evaluated as requested by schedulers and the evaluation staff.
Video evaluation is an excellent tool for those officials looking to take their game to the next level, and will be conducted by senior officials. An intricate piece of the video evaluations is the audio feedback, given by senior officials in real time, on the DVD you receive.
CIHRA Evaluation Program for Hockey Officials (Non AAA)
CIHRA, in accordance with USA Hockey, has implemented an Evaluation Program for the assistance and development of our current on ice Officials. The program is designed to help established Officials hone their craft through evaluation. The evaluation program consists of two facets, video evaluation and written evaluation.
If you are interested in working Midget AAA, Bantam AAA or Pee Wee AAA games please follow the steps below to request an evaluation.
- Submit the AAA evaluation form.
- Wait for at least 1 week for CIRHRA Evaluators to process the request notice.
- Once we have received your submission an Evaluator will be assigned to your game.
- It is required that you have a scheduler or Level 4 official send an email on your behalf to email@example.com.
- It is best to have this done before you submit your evaluation request form.